What is The Segmentor – Market Segmentation Tool?
The Segmentor – Market Segmentation Tool offers companies a comprehensive overview of a selected customer segment or multiple segments. The intelligent tool trawls through the latest AMPS survey, summarising the customer segment based on everything AMPS has to offer. This allows companies to quickly size a particular customer segment and offers a neat summary of the segment characteristics.
Who can benefit from using it?
The Segmentor is for marketers who want to access all available AMPS data on a specified segment of interest quickly and cost effectively.
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive service, take a look at our Customer Segmentation Offering.
How does it work?
The Segmentor report is provided in an Excel spreadsheet with ready-to-use data tables on various factors including:
- Demographics: Gender, Age, Life Stages, Household Income, Province
- Communications: Internet usage, type of internet connection
- Alcohol: Preferred brand of beer, wine, whisky
- Clothing: Preferred store for children’s, women’s, men’s clothing
- Media: TV, radio, print and outdoor media
- Fast Food: Amount spent on last visit, preferred fast food outlet
- Other: Dwelling, Psychographics, Occupation, Transport, Travel
Reports can be tailor-made to suit your requirements. Simply tell us the parameters you use to define your customer segment or segments and we will produce a bespoke report for you. The price of a Segmentor report starts at R7 500. Discounts are available for existing XtracT clients.
If you’re still not sure what to expect, download a sample Segmentor report.